Spring 2018 Project Proposal

For the 2018 spring semester, I have chosen to take on a project that will better myself by the end of the semester. My project is a mission trip to Puerto Rico over spring break (March 3-9). With this trip, there are a lot of obstacles and goals to be reached. I am attending this trip with the Baptist Collegiate Ministry at ETSU. To begin this whole process, I have to raise money for the trip, prepare appropriate attire, and prepare mentally to help the people we will meet in Puerto Rico. During the trip, I will learn skills of communication in ways other than speech, seeing that I cannot speak Spanish and these people cannot speak English. I have to find ways to overcome the language barrier and show them love and care. I plan to keep a journal of each day we spend in Puerto Rico and describe all of the events of the day. After the trip, I have to write thank you letters for the people who supported and prayed for our mission trip. This project will contribute to bettering myself through service. I am eager to see what God holds in this trip!

Comments

Popular Posts