Pinning Ceremony

Today, on November 14th, I attended the pinning ceremony for the honors college. It was uplifting to see my peers graduating and becoming what they have worked so hard for in the past four years and beyond. Although I have a long journey ahead before I reach the chapter they are entering in their lives, I am grateful for their advice and encouragement. I look forward to the day I attend my own pinning ceremony and see the freshman that look up to me and what I have accomplished. The graduates will be finishing up their time at ETSU in December and moving to other places in the country to fulfill their dreams. They received a sash and a pin tonight, although the work they have accomplished is so much more than those things. I was able to congratulate some of them and build relationships that may benefit me later on when I need advice or connections. This Honors Event is very beneficial to see the rewards for all of the work that seems so heavy at the time.

Comments

Popular Posts